(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
This Fajita was super easy to make and super tasty! You only need 4 ingredients.
- 1 pack of Texas Meat Packers Chicken Street Taco
- 1 Bell Pepper (Bella Fina is currently BOGO at Publix)
- Fajita Dinner Kit (Old El Paso currently BOGO at Publix)
- 1 medium sweet onion
Instructions for Texas Meat Packers Chicken Street Taco
- Cook Texas Meat Packers Chicken Street Taco as instructed in the package.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray (I coated with olive oil instead).
- Cook over medium uncovered 4 minutes total.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes and set aside.
Instructions for the vegetables:
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onions.
- Coat skillet with olive oil and all bell peppers and onions.
- Cook until done. Then mix in cooked meat and stir for about 1 minute. Take it out of the heat.
Heat Tortillas as instructed in the package. I microwave mine for 30 seconds.
Spoon chicken filling onto the tortillas and top it with the Fajita sauce. Enjoy!
↓Print Newest Coupons↓