(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
Keto Coconut Topping/Filling
I made this several times already.
I use it for cupcake or cake toppings or fillings for my keto pan de coco (Filipino bread)
Super easy to make.
I bought the fresh coconut at Publix. I like using the coconut grater that I have because that’s what I’m used to in the Philippines.
It’s so much tastier using freshly grated coconut but if you don’t have any, you may use unsweetened grated coconut that you can buy in the store.
Keto Coconut Topping
- 1 Fresh Coconut
- 2 oz butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp erythritol (sweetener)
- Add butter, vanilla, and sweetener into the saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Stir constantly with a whisk to avoid burning.
- When the sauce become thicker, add the grated coconut.
- Mix it well and take it out from heat.
↓Print Newest Coupons↓
I am excited to let you know about my new favorite app to order groceries PLUS right now you get $20 off $35 on your first order.
Sign up from my link here to get $20 off $35 on your first order.
Check out our Beginners Guide if you're new to couponing. Check out the Publix Matchups or Hottest Deals. Hang out with us on our Facebook Group or Follow our Facebook Page or on our Instagram.