(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
I grow up eating these in the Philippines. It’s one of my favorite bread. Not only this bread is so easy to make, but it is also as good as the one in the Philippines.
Note: In the video, my measurements on the filling was 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 oz butter, and 2 tbsp milk. This was half of the filling only.
I made the second half. I don’t know why I did that but it just turned out that way. You can make the whole batch in one cooking.
1 pack of Bridgford frozen dough
(3 doughs will make 24 Spanish bread)
8 oz of butter
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup of sugar
4 tbsp milk
- Defrost the Bridgeford frozen dough in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat Oven 350 degrees.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Add sugar, plain breadcrumbs, and milk.
- Cut 1 dough 8 times. Take 1 piece and roll it into the breadcrumbs. Flatten with a rolling pin. For best results, roll it between parchment paper.
- Add the filling and roll it. Put it on the baking sheet with a seam down.
- Bake for 16 minutes and enjoy!
↓Print Newest Coupons↓