(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
Jump to recipe
- Pillsbury Coconut Pecan Frosting
- Bridgford Dough
- Step 1 - Refrigerate frozen dough overnight.
- Step 2 - (The next day) Heat oven 325 degrees for 3 minutes. Make sure that you turn it off after 3 minutes.
- Step 3 - Divide each dough 8 times. Total of 24 since you have 3 doughs.
- Step 4 - Flatten and put at least 1 TBSP frosting and lay them on top of the baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. You don't have to if you don't have any.
- Step 5 - Egg Wash (optional) and poke with a fork.
- Step 6 - Put them in the heated oven and let it rise for 15 minutes. Make sure the oven is OFF.
- Step 7 - Take them out of the oven. Then heat oven 350 degrees.
- Step 8 - Cook for 16 minutes.
I am excited to let you know about my new favorite app to order groceries PLUS right now you get $20 off $35 on your first order.
Sign up from my link here to get $20 off $35 on your first order.